"Come To Us or We Can Come To You"
We're developing smaller locations throughout the DFW Metro area inside Salon & Spa Gallerias.
Our On-Demand Service covers over 50 cities in the DFW & North Texas area.
We specialize in Medical Massages at our locations or in the comfort of your home or office.
Our Teams of Therapists also specialize in Corporate Chair & Foot Massage at B2B, Conventions, Hospitals, Schools, etc.
(Please bear with us: Our Website Is Still Under Construction: More Content Soon)
"Bringing The Heart of Massage to You"
To provide primarily Medical Massages to our clientele at our locations or in the comfort of their home, office, or hotel; and to provide top notch chair massages to Business to Businesses, Conventions, Industrial, Manufacturing Companies, Hospitals, Schools, Retreats, Health & Wellness Fairs, Small & Large Groups, Parties, etc.
1) A Massage company that can be accessible to an individual in or near his/her respective community by visiting one of our locations, or arranging for one of our therapists to serve them in the comfort of their home or hotel. Additionally, our teams of therapists will be prepared for dispatch to conventions, businesses, schools, hospitals, industrial companies, manufacturing companies, offices, special events such as bridal showers, women and men’s conferences, employee retreats, birthday parties, pool parties, anniversary occasions, etc. We will operate by the mantra that “If you can’t come to us, we can come to you”.
2) Our Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT’s) will be offered a professional wage, benefit packages which include health care, dental care, vision care, disability care, and term life insurance for themselves and family members, along with opportunities to move into management positions, as well as serve in advancing categories within the massage industry. We will provide a very competitive salary or wage earning ability that will help support their individual financial goals and help to retain them as viable employees and contractors.
3) Our vision is to build teams of therapists throughout multiple communities and zip code quadrants for our On Demand Service with both local and central command hubs distributed throughout their respective locations.
4) Our ideal client is one who has primary and secondary medical, sport, or accident related injuries that can be assisted in the rehab process through massage and cryo-therapy.
5) Our next ideal client includes businesses, conventioneers, industrial and manufacturing workers, etc.
Our Mission is to immediately assist with the solving of traditional issues that plague individuals and companies with high healthcare costs that continue to spiral out of control by providing on going massage therapies, techniques, methodologies, time sequences, thorough assessments, documented progress patterns, referrals to other healthcare providers, fitness trainers, physical therapists, chiropractors, medical doctors, nutritionists and natural dietitians, and the likes of which bring holistic cohesion to the individual who has expressed a viable interest in having an experience with an organization that believes very strongly in established pathways to better vibrant health.
We will continue to increase our strategic efforts, build solid professional teams, employ essential technologies, utilize a solid baseline of community, businesses, and individual referrals, and we will strive to employ and uphold our spiritual, moral, and ethical principles of love and respect for our clientele and build a positive reputation of accountability among our networking affiliates to expand our future growth and development.”
God is at the head of our leadership of this organization, because with Him, true leadership with mankind is made possible as set forth in our name of our organization.
The name Wajonay is a coined meaning from a composite of three separate words that highlights the vision, purpose, mission, and the direction of leadership that epitomizes this organization.
Wa— Is a Japanese cultural concept usually translated into English as “harmony”. It implies a peaceful unity and conformity with a social group in which members prefer the continuation of a harmonious community over their personal interests.
jon — is an abbreviation of Jonathan which means “Jehovah has been gracious; or has shown favor.
ay —- is a noun that means affirmative answer or assent, especially in voting.
The following is the derived meaning out of Wajonay as a composite word:
'Harmonizing Massage Therapy to The Community With Affirmed Grace From God"
Our leadership of this organization affirms the spiritual strength of its core values of love and respect for the dignity of each individual of whom God has placed in our pathway to serve.
"Health seems more important when illness and pain comes."
-- Jon Washington
Medical & Basic Massages
Who Do We Serve?
Home, Office, or Hotel Massage Services
Reflexology Massage of Hands & Feet
Trigger Point Release
Middle & Lower Back Massage
Sciatica & Piriformis Massage
Neck & Shoulder Massage
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Home Residents * Hotels * Convention Centers
Offices & Retail Stores * Hospital Employees
Wellness Fairs for Employees
Rehab Center Employees
Private & Public School District Employees
Women's & Men's Retreats
Community & Church Health Fairs
Rodeos & Trade Shows
Industrial & Commercial Company Workers
Logistic Company Employees
Human Resource Employees
Post Offices Personnel
Fire Department Employees
Corporate Chair & Foot Massages
$1.50 to $2.00 Per Min.
Twenty Pain Related Conditions We Assist With Resolving
1. Unilateral Sciatica Related Pain
2. Bilateral Sciatica Related Pain
3. Bilateral Sciatica Related Pain With Painful Piriformis Muscle
4. Bilateral Sciatica, Piriformis Pain, & IT Band Soreness
5. Lower Back Pain L-1 to L-5 & Tenderness in/around PSIS
6. Lower Back Pain & SI Joint Related Pain
7. Hip Joint Pain & Bursitis Related Pain
8. Hip Joint, Knee Pain, & Ankle Related Pain
9. Upper Back Pain T1-T12 with Rhomboid Major & Minor Pain
10. Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff,/ Post Surgical Scar Related Pain
11. Crook in The Neck Pain (Levator Scapula Related Pain)
12. Stiff Neck & Shoulders with & without Headaches
13. Chronic, Persistent, or Migraine Headaches
14. TMJ Related Jaw Pain with Some Intermittent Headaches
15. Tendinitis or Tennis Elbow Related Pain
16. Carpal Tunnel Related Pain or Swollen Hands or Wrists
17. Lymphodema Related Swelling/ Pain in Lower Legs
18. Swollen Ankles or Related Foot Pain
19. Scoliosis Related Back Pain
20. Fibromyalgia Related Pain or Sensitivity
Each of these conditions can range in different levels of severity and Wajonay Massages makes no absolute guarantees that any conditions will be totally resolved, especially with just Massage Therapy. Many of these Treatments will have different recommendations of exercise, muscle strengthen activities, stretches, and consultation with a Physician, Chiropractor, Physical Therapist, a Trainer, Dietitians, and other referrals as necessary for Client’s overall optimum level of health. The Client must also be committed to each recommended weekly visit for maximum potential for positive results at least every 5 to 7 days.
Primary Techniques In Our
Medical Massage Sessions
The Medical Massages include primarily any combination of the following techniques:
Back Compression, Deep Tissue, Firm and Swedish Massage,Vinjamma Compression Release, Piriformis Release, Plantar Release, Sciatica Release, Scars Release, Shoulder Release, Shoulder Rotation With Range of Motion, Stretches, Tapotement, Trigger Point Release, Lymphatic Drainage (Only under special consent necessity with a specific related condition), Cryo-Therapy.